The perfect cupcakes for a huge group gathering. Super easy to make and so fun to look at! Top these delicious cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting or Vanilla Ice Cream and sprinkles.
- Yield: 12 cupcakes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 1¼ cups of all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ¾ cup of butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons of heavy cream
- ½ cup of rainbow sprinkles
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line muffin pans with paper liners.
- In a big bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk the wet ingredients together.
- Fold the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spoon your batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake the cupcakes for 20 - 25 minutes until a wooden toothpick put into the center comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool in the muffin tin for a couple of minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.