Try out this recipe this holiday season instead of pumpkin pies, they’re very delicious and a great idea for a holiday party.
- Yield: 14 cupcakes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 1¼ cups of all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1½ teaspoons of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¾ cup of butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of heavy cream
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin spice
- 2 cups of Buttercream Frosting
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line muffin pans with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
- Fold the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spoon your batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake the cupcakes for 20 - 25 minutes until a wooden toothpick put into the center comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool in the muffin tin for a couple of minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Top with buttercream frosting.