- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- ½ cup pearl tapioca soaked in 1 cup water for at least 12 hours
- 1 cup ginger syrup
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 6 coconut macaroons, crumbled
How to Make It
- Combine the tapioca, ginger syrup, and coconut milk and pour into a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Beat in the eggs stirring constantly as the mixture begins to thicken.
- Sprinkle the crumbled macaroons into the bottom of a 1½-quart dessert dish.
- When the tapioca pudding has thickened, spoon it into the dessert dish and completely chill until firm.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.