- Yield: 36 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 5 Tbsp butter softened
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/3 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup crisp peanut butter-flavored cereal squares, finely crushed
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 (13-oz) can nonfat sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray containing flour.
- In a bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, egg, and egg white.
- Add brown sugar and beat until smooth.
- Stir in flour, finely crushed cereal, oatmeal, salt, and baking soda and mix until crumbly. Press half into prepared pan.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and 1½ cups chocolate chips. Microwave on 50 percent power for 2 minutes, then remove and stir until smooth. Spoon evenly over the crumbs in pan.
- Top with remaining ½ cup chocolate chips, then remaining crumbs; press down lightly.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bars are set. Cool completely, then cut into squares to serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.