- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- ⅓ cup orzo
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper
How to Make It
- Bring the broth to a boil in a large saucepan. Add the orzo and cook until tender, 8 to 9 minutes.
- Beat the egg yolks; slowly whisk in 1 cup of the hot broth. Add the egg mixture to the saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the chicken and lemon juice; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.