Reach for one of these cheesy fat bombs the next time you’re craving a snack. They’re infused with garlic and fresh herbs and coated in Parmesan cheese, and they’re incredibly satisfying.
- Yield: 5 Servings
- 3.5 ounces (100 g) full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup (56 g/2 oz) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 pieces (12 g /0.4 oz) sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 4 (12 g/0.4 oz) pitted olives, such as kalamatas, chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons (10 g/0.4 oz) chopped fresh herbs (such as basil, thyme, and oregano), or 2 teaspoons dried herbs
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 tablespoons (25 g /0.9 oz) grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- In a bowl, mash together the cream cheese and butter, or process in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, herbs, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine. Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes, or until set.
- Using a large spoon or an ice cream scoop, divide the mixture into five balls. Roll each ball in the Parmesan cheese. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.