Smoked salmon and cream cheese partners in crime are at their best when dressed up with lemon and dill. This simple recipe shows you how to transform that classic combination into fabulous, keto-friendly fat bombs.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 3.5 ounces (100 g) full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup (75 g /2.7 oz) unsalted butter or ghee, at room temperature
- 1 small package (50 g /1.8 oz) smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml/0.5 fl oz) fresh
- lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (8 g/0.3 oz) chopped fresh dill, plus additional for garnishing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Crispy lettuce leaves, for serving (optional)
How to Make It
- In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, butter, smoked salmon, lemon juice, and dill. Pulse until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon about 2 tablespoons (40 g/1.4 oz) of the mixture per portion onto the prepared sheet. Garnish each with more dill. Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes, or until set. Alternatively, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and refrigerate. When ready to serve, spoon out 2 tablespoons (40 g/1.4 oz) Per serving and serve on top of lettuce leaves. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.