- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 3 ounces of grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of cilantro, minced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Dash of salt
- Sweet jalapeno slider rolls
How to Make It
- In a bowl, add in the lean ground beef, minced jalapenos, grated cheddar cheese, minced garlic, minced cilantro and dash of salt. Stir well to mix.
- Shape this mix into 6 miniature burger patties.
- In a skillet set over medium to high heat, add in 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add in the burger patties. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked to your desired doneness. Transfer immediately onto the slider rolls. Serve immediately.