- Yield: 20 (1-inch) cookies
- 3 tablespoons cacao butter
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder (or 1 teaspoon cacao butter with 4 tablespoons cacao paste)
- 2 tablespoons lucuma powder
- Pinch of stevia leaf powder or stevia extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon raw honey, liquid, or coconut nectar
- Jungle Peanut Butter Cookies
How to Make It
- Mix in the powders. After the mixture is smooth, gently stir in the honey. Make sure the honey isn’t too cold, or it will seize the chocolate. It should be fully liquid honey—feel free to heat it very lightly so that the ingredients are all the same temperature.
- Dip Jungle Peanut Butter Cookies into the chocolate sauce by placing a toothpick into the cookie and dipping it halfway or so. Place the dipped cookies on a parchment-paper-lined cutting board or cookie sheet.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes or until the chocolate sauce starts to harden, and dip again. Place back on the parchment paper.
- Chill for 30 minutes or longer before serving. Keep chilled until ready to serve. Store chilled.