- Yield: 32 (1 × 2-inch) cookies
- ½ cup raw coconut flour
- ¼ cup pecans
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons almond butter or other nut butter
- 3–4 tablespoons raw honey, crystallized
- ¼ cup dates, pitted
- ¼ cup sun-dried cane juice crystals or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of fresh grated nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried cane juice crystals or coconut sugar
How to Make It
- In a food processor, mix the first three ingredients until a flour forms.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the food processor, and mix until a wet dough forms.
- Roll into cookie balls by taking 1 tablespoon of dough and compacting between your palms, then rolling into balls. Or line an 8 × 8-inch brownie pan with parchment paper, and press the dough into the pan with your hands, then top with another sheet of parchment paper, and roll a straight-sided glass over the top to evenly compact the dough.
- Chill for about 30 minutes, place on a cutting board, and cut into squares. For the Topping
- Mix together the sea salt and the sugar.
- Dip tops of cookies into Topping, and serve. Store chilled.