These ribs work wonders. Even those who thinks they don’t like lamb, taking one rib to sample, then the fun lasts for a second.
- 1 kg lamb ribs
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 clove Bud
- ½ cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp black pepper
- pinch red hot pepper
- salt, freshly ground white pepper
- olive oil
- 1 grain pomegranate
- 1 large white onion
How to Make It
- Chop the lamb into serving pieces, carefully cutting the connective tissue between the ribs.
- RUB the meat with salt and white pepper, good oil olive oil. Close the meat with foil, put in a cool place for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, make the spice mixture, drink all in the coffee grinder, or rubbed in a mortar and sift through a fine sieve.
- Maximum heat the grill or light the coals – they should burn and twitch white ash.
- Lamb gently Pat dry with paper towels. RUB each piece with the spicy mixture and fry on the grill grill or on the grill for 2-5 minutes per side depending on desired degree of doneness.
- Prepared meat put in a bowl, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and thinly sliced onions. Let stand 5 minutes and serve with pita bread.