- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 cups uncooked farfalle (bow-tie) pasta (4 oz)
- ¼ cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans or 1 can (15.5 oz) navy beans, drained, rinsed
- Additional freshly ground black pepper, if desired
How to Make It
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, asparagus, lemon peel, salt and ½ teaspoon pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir lemon juice and beans into vegetable mixture. Cook until beans are hot. Add pasta; toss. Sprinkle with additional pepper.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.