- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 package (14 oz) prebaked original Italian pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup chive-and-onion sour cream potato topper (from 12-oz container)
- 1 cup refrigerated homestyle potato slices (from 20-oz bag)
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, coarsely chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded, chopped (1⁄2 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread potato topper over crust to within 1⁄2 inch of edge.
- In medium bowl, mix potatoes, oil and pepper; place over sour cream topper. Sprinkle evenly with bacon, tomato, cheese and chives.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. If desired, spoon additional sour cream topper over pizza. Cut into wedges.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.