This colourful sandwich contains a rainbow of vegetables. Amazing to look at and even better to eat!
- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 150 g hummus
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 1 small handful lettuce leaves
- ¼ medium tomato, thinly sliced
- ¼ medium carrot, coarsely grated
- ¼ medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small handful alfalfa sprouts
How to Make It
- Spread the hummus over both slices of bread.
- On one slice of bread, layer the lettuce, tomato, carrot, cucumber, red onion and alfalfa sprouts.
- Top with the other slice of bread.
- To serve, place the sandwich on a serving plate and cut in half.