It is so easy to whip up and is amazingly creamy and delicious. For an extra mermaid-y effect, top with some whipped cream, a Chocolate Mermaid Tail, and some colorful sprinkles!
- Yield: 1 quart
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pink, green, blue, and purple food coloring
How to Make It
- Beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, combine the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Add a large dollop of whipped cream and mix until combined. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold until combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4 bowls. Dye the bowls pink, green, blue, and purple.
- Spoon alternating dollops of each color into a plastic container. I recommend using a clear container, so that you can see the pattern from the outside!
- Seal the container closed, then freeze for 6 hours, or until stiff. Enjoy!