- Yield: 1 cup candy melts (6-7 tails)
- Candy melts
- Gold luster dust (optional)
- 1 Tbsp vodka (for luster dust)
How to Make It
- Place the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30-second intervals, stirring at each interval, until melted.
- Pour into a mermaid tail-shaped chocolate mold and tap the mold on your work surface a couple times to smooth the surface. Place the mold in the fridge for 30 minutes, or until the candy melts have set.
- If desired, add a golden sheen to the tails. Combine the gold luster dust and a couple drops of vodka in a small dish, until it is the consistency of paint or maple syrup. Use a clean paintbrush to paint it onto the tails. Allow it to dry and enjoy!