- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- base of your choice
- 200 ml (7 fl oz) double (heavy) cream
- 100 g (3½ oz) good-quality dark chocolate (minimum
- 70 cocoa), broken into pieces
- 50 g (2 oz/scant ½ cup) icing (confectioner's) sugar
- 150 g (5 oz) full-fat cream cheese
How to Make It
- Bring 150 ml (5 fl oz) of the cream nearly to the boil in a saucepan or bowl if microwaving. Add the broken chocolate to the scalded cream and leave for 1 minute to melt, then stir to a smooth ganache and leave to cool.
- In the cup of your blender mix the icing sugar, cream cheese and remaining cream to a smooth mixture. Add the ganache, stir briefly and replace the lid for a final blitz to mix well. Scoop the chocolate cheesecake mixture on top of your chosen base,
- smooth the top and put in the fridge to set for 2 hours.