- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup freshly chopped Italian parsley
- Salt and pepper as needed
How to Make It
- Pour arborio rice into Instant Pot. Add chicken or vegetable stock.
- Secure lid and pressure cook on low for 12 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally. Remove lid when ready and stir the rice, testing to make sure it’s tender. If the rice isn’t tender, pressure cook on low for an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and parsley. Add salt and pepper as needed.