- 1 leek, white part only
- 200 g smoked ham
- dry white wine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g broccoli
- 500 g Penne pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
How to Make It
- Ham cut into thin strips. Broccoli wash and disassemble into small florets. Leek washed, white part cut into thin rings.
- In skillet, heat olive and butter and fry leek, 1 min. Add the strips of ham, cook 2 minutes.
- Pour the milk, add salt and pepper to taste. Cook on medium heat without a cover at 10 min.
- When the sauce is boiled, add the broccoli florets and cook for another 4 min.
- Pour the wine and continue to boil the sauce on medium heat until its volume is reduced by half, 6-7 minutes.
- In a large pot boil water, add a handful of coarse salt. Put Penne. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until almost cooked, about 8 minutes Drain in a colander, shake a few times, getting rid of any remaining water. Return Penne to pot, add prepared sauce, stir and heat for 1-2 min to Put Penne pasta on plates, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.