- half lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g butter
- 350 g mushrooms
- 350 g pasta "feathers"
- 2 stalks of leeks
- 45 ml white wine
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
How to Make It
- Boil the feathers in boiling water 10 minutes, drain in a colander.
- Slice the leek into rings, chop the garlic, fry them in a pot and a half of butter, 3 min. Remove from heat, transfer into another container.
- Mushrooms cut into plates. Reheat in a saucepan the remaining oil, put the mushrooms and fry 5 min. Return to the pan the onion and garlic.
- Add the mascarpone, white wine, zest and Parmesan, season, mix and cook 2 min.
- Parsley chop. Mix feathers with sauce, arrange on plates and sprinkle with parsley.