- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1 pound total)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ½ cup grated carrots
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Lettuce and buttered toast, for serving
How to Make It
- Season the chicken with ¼ teaspoon pepper. Simmer, covered, in a large saucepan of salted water until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Shred the chicken.
- Toss the chicken with the carrots, pecans, mayonnaise, raisins, parsley, and lemon juice. Season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Serve over lettuce with buttered toast.