The Basic Focaccia serves as the bread for this sandwich. If you’d like less of the spiciness of the rosemary in this Reuben Sandwich, make the bread with less or no rosemary. In place of Thousand Island, you might also try horseradish mayonnaise or Dijon mustard. Note that the full size of the focaccia is required for this recipe.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 slices Basic Focaccia, sliced horizontally in half
- 6 ounces sliced corned beef
- ¼ cup sauerkraut
- 3 tablespoons Thousand Island dressing
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- On 2 lunch plates, place the bottom halves of the focaccia.
- Arrange half the corned beef, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, and cheese on each slice of focaccia.
- Top with the remaining focaccia and slice in half.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.