- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 24 ounces fresh ahi tuna, room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large head romaine, shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 tangerine, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup citrus-avocado dressing
How to Make It
- Salt the tuna on both sides.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet on medium-high heat until lightly smoking.
- Sear the tuna for about a minute and a half per side (for medium-rare), or until desired doneness. Remove from heat, slice thinly, and set aside.
- Place the romaine, grated carrot, and cucumber in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Plate with portions of seared ahi, avocado cubes, and tangerine slices and serve with the dressing poured over top.