Although simple to make, this appetizer is a favorite of all the witches, including the Grand High Witch, when they get together for their great Annual Meeting Unless, of course, they first swallow the Delayed Action Formula 86 and find themselves turning into mice. But you don’t need to wait for an Annual Meeting, you can try this recipe yourself at home.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 16 fl oz (2 cups) tomato juice
- 2¼ oz tapioca pearls
- 4 potatoes
- 2¼ lb zucchini
- Salt and pepper
- Bring the tomato juice to a boil and cook the tapioca in it verrry gently for tventy minutes.
- Rinse and peel the potatoes, and cut them into very large pieces.
- Repeat with the zucchini.
- Place the pieces of potato in a large saucepan of boiling vater. Let them cook for 30 minutes, after vich you add the zucchini and simmer for another twenty minutes.
- Now drain the tapioca pearls (keep the tomato juice to use in another potion).
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and blend, grind, crush, and pulverize your soup in a powerful food processor until it is completely combined.
- Taste, add salt and pepper, then add the very red tapioca to your very green soup and eat very hot.