- Yield: 1 cabbage
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 medium cabbage
- 1 small onion
- 3 button mushrooms
- 60 g brown lentils
- 150 ml vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp garlic and herb butter
How to Make It
- Make a circular incision around the cabbage stem and hollow out the cabbage, leaving a thickness of 2 cm (the inside will be great for coleslaw).
- Finely chop the onion and mushrooms, mix them with the lentils and fill the cabbage with the mixture. Pour in the broth and vinegar, and top with the butter.
- Put the cabbage over a low, indirect heat and cook for 2 hours with the lid closed. Slow-burning briquettes are particularly suitable for this.
- Remove any blackened outer leaves before serving.