A sunshine snack, Caribbean-style. Replace the oil spray with vegetable oil if you prefer, but heat it in the even befere adding the sweet petatees.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 squirts of vegetable oil spray
- 6 sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a large baking pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into ¼-inch-thick sticks. Arrange them in the prepared baking pan in a single layer and spray with vegetable oil spray.
- Mix together the salt, cumin, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl, then sprinkle the mixture evenly over the sweet potatoes and toss well.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until cooked through and lightly browned. Serve hot.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.