- Yield: 4 Servings
- generous 1 cup quinoa
- 2½ cups water
- 10 vine-ripened cherry tomatoes, seeded and halved
- 3-inch/7.5-cm piece cucumber, diced
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- ½ lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
How to Make It
- Put the quinoa into a medium-size pan and cover with the water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Drain if necessary.
- Let the quinoa cool slightly before combining with the remaining ingredients in a salad bowl. Adjust the seasoning, if necessary, before serving.