- 6 ounces dried linguine or 6 ounces fettuccine
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning or 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (12 ounces total)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh tarragon or 1 tablespoon dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon or 1⁄2 teaspoon dill, crushed
How to Make It
- Cook pasta according to directions, adding broccoli the last 4 minutes. Drain; keep warm.
- Combine broth, cornstarch, and seasoning; set aside.
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch chunks .In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in hot oil 4 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring often.
- Stir cornstarch mixture; add to skillet. Cook and stir until thickened. Stir in tarragon; cook for 2 minutes. Serve over pasta.