- Yield: 1 Serving
- 2 waffles, cooked
- 1 tablespoon sweet butter
- 1 egg
- Black Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup shredded horseradish white Cheddar cheese
- 3 slices avocado
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a sauté pan, melt the sweet butter on medium heat. Once pan is warm, crack egg into pan. Season egg with pepper to taste. Once the egg white has turned solid, flip, and let cook for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- On a baking sheet, place 1 slice of horseradish white Cheddar on 1 waffle, followed by fried egg, avocado, and other slice of horseradish white Cheddar. Top with the other waffle.
- Bake for 5 minutes and serve warm.