This is a delicious burger dish that will satisfy all who enjoy it. Made with slices of bacon, crispy onion rings and a thick beef patty, making it one of the most filling burgers you can enjoy.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
- 8 slices of peppered bacon, thick cut
- 8 ground sirloin patties
- Cowboy rub, for seasoning
- 8 slices of aged cheddar cheese
- 16 crispy fried onion rings
- 4 pretzel roll burger buns
- Lettuce, for topping
- Tomato slices, for topping
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place a sheet of parchment paper onto a baking sheet. Add the bacon slices onto the baking sheet. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium or high heat.
- Place into the oven to bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crispy. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Season the sirloin patties with the cowboy rub. Place the burger patties onto the preheated grill. Grill for 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked to your desired doneness.
- Place a slice of cheddar cheese onto each patty. Continue to cook for an additional minute. Transfer two of the patties onto each of the pretzel burger buns.
- Top off with the fried onion rings, lettuce and tomato slices. Serve immediately.