- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 butternut squash
- ½ tomato
- ½ cup plus 3 tbsp plain soy yogurt
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp plain vegan yogurt (for garnish)
- 2 tbsp vegan Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- 2 sprigs fresh dill (for garnish)
How to Make It
- Separately juice the squash & tomato to get ½ cup of squash pulp, ¼ cup of tomato juice.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the pulp, juice, and yogurt.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, cook uncovered for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomato, 2 tsp dill, salt, and pepper, remove from the heat.
- Serve hot or cold, garnished with the yogurt, Parmesan cheese, and dill sprigs, if desired.