Paleo lunches in most cases made from leftovers or salads, so there are times when you can go for wraps and sandwiches. Follow the guidelines below and enjoy this easy to make lunch.
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 large kale leaf, most of the stem removed
- 4 slices cooked turkey
- Homemade Mayo or Ranch Dressing, for spreading
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- 1 slice cooked bacon
- 1 slice tomato, halved (optional)
How to Make It
- Place the kale leaf on a cutting board.
- Layer the turkey onto the leaf, and spread a bit of Mayo or Ranch Dressing over it.
- Add the avocado, bacon, and tomato (if using) on top of the turkey, roll it up, and serve.