- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Minutes
- 50 g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 90 g cooked turkey breast, sliced
- ¾ medium tomato, sliced
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small handful baby spinach leaves
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make It
- Place the ricotta and cranberry sauce in a small bowl and mix until well combined. Toast the bread to your liking.
- To serve, spread the cranberry ricotta mixture over the toast. Top with the turkey, tomato, onion and spinach. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.