- Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 Klondike potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium carrots, sliced into rounds
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup barley
- 1 lb fresh green beans, snipped and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped tarragon
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Heat Instant Pot on Sauté mode. Add enough extra-virgin olive oil to lightly coat bottom of the pot.
- Add Klondike potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, barley, and green beans to pot. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- dd remaining ingredients and secure lid.
- Pressure cook on low for 20 minutes. Allow steam to release naturally.