- Yield: 24 (1-inch) cookies
- 1½ cups walnuts
- 1½ cups hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons lucuma powder
- 2 tablespoons mesquite powder
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup raw honey (liquid or crystallized) or coconut nectar
How to Make It
- Blend walnuts and hazelnuts into a flour in a high-power blender or food processor.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients until combined evenly.
- Add honey to the bowl, and mix until a dough forms.
- Roll into balls or make other shapes. Chill, if desired, before serving. Store chilled.