- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, divided
- 28-oz jar low-sugar, low-sodium spaghetti sauce
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
How to Make It
- Place a layer of chicken in your slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl. Spoon half of the sauce over the first layer of chicken.
- Add remaining breast halves. Top with remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on Low 7–9 hours, or until chicken is tender but not dry.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.