- Yield: 5 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 4–5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- ½ cup minced shallots
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste (or use 1 medium clove garlic, minced)
- 1 Tbsp no-salt seasoning
- ⅛ tsp pepper
How to Make It
- Place chicken in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Pour this mixture over the chicken in the crock.
- Cover and cook on Low for 5–6 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.