- Yield: 12 Servings
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 0.33 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
How to Make It
- Separate egg whites and yolks. In a small bowl, finely mash egg yolks, then add mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Evenly fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on a platter. Sprinkle remaining tomato pieces over the top of each egg. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.