- Yield: 12 Servings 2 meatballs per
- 1 pound lean hot Italian turkey sausage, casings removed
- ½ cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 0.33 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Form mixture into 24 (1-inch) meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning the meatballs over halfway through baking.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.