- Yield: 12 Servings 1 patty per
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 slice fresh white bread, torn up
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
How to Make It
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped and well combined. Form mixture into 12 mini patties.
- Coat a skillet or grill pan with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, cook patties 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.