Avocados are an absolute staple on the keto diet. That’s because they’re low in carbs and very high in healthy fats that keep you full and focused. Some people like to eat avocados plain, but if you’re not one of them, try these crispy Avocado Fries; they are a great, easy way to boost an avocado’s flavor with little effort!
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 ounce pork rinds, finely ground
- Cut each avocado in half. Remove the pit. Carefully remove the peel and then slice the flesh into 1/4"-thick slices.
- Place the pork rinds into a medium bowl and press each piece of avocado into the pork rinds to coat completely. Place the avocado pieces into the air fryer basket.
- Adjust the temperature to 350°F and set the timer for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.