- Yield: 1 Serving
- 1.5 kg fatty pork ribs on the bone
- 300 ml white wine vinegar
- 80 ml soy sauce
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 red chili pepper
- 4 very fresh Bay leaves
- 1 tbsp pimento, white and black pepper
- 1 tsp dark brown sugar
- crispy Jasmine rice for feed
How to Make It
- Cut ribs between the bones. RUB with salt on all sides.
- Peel garlic and chop. Chop the Chile (remove the seeds or leave, if you like spicy). Mix in a saucepan with a thick bottom the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, Bay leaf, garlic, peppercorns and Chile.
- Place the beef in a saucepan. On high heat bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and cook until the meat is tender, 1 hour Serve hot with rice.