- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 butternut squash (about 1½ pounds), unpeeled and cut into quarters lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 avocado, chopped
How to Make It
- Toss the squash with the oil; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast on a rimmed baking sheet at 400°F until tender, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Cook the bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, 6 to 8 minutes; remove and crumble.
- Add the eggs to the skillet and cook, covered, for 2 to 4 minutes for slightly runny yolks; season with pepper. Serve the squash with the eggs, bacon, and avocado.