- Thick pork ribs with skin 1.5 kg
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 120 gr Dark brown sugar
- 100 ml Olive oil Extra virgin
- Star anise (Anis) 1 sprocket
- 3-4 cloves Bud
- Half sticks of cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp Fennel seeds
- Sea salt
- Black pepper coarsely-ground
How to Make It
- Star anise, cloves, cinnamon and fennel crushed in a mortar, mix with salt and pepper. Grate the prepared ribs, cover with film and put in the fridge for 12 hours (you can just do it at night).
- Preheat the oven grill to 150 degrees. Wrap ribs in two layers of foil and put on a roasting pan bones down and cook for 2-2. 5 hours.
- You then preheat the grill to maximum temperature. Mix the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and boil.
- Remove the meat from the foil, cut the skin and send in the oven. Fry until Golden brown, constantly lubricating coating. Before serving, give the meat to rest.