- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 2 Tbsp. Bacon Fat
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- Salt + Pepper
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
How to Make It
- Prep the Brussels sprouts by cutting them all in half and cutting off their stems. .
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Heat the bacon fat in a pan and then add the garlic, cooking for about 1 minute.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the pan and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper, and juice from half a lemon.
- Put them in the oven for 10 minutes; flip and cook 10 more minutes