Creamy cheese in a light pastry shell. Mais oui! For a more savory baked brie, top with sundried tomatoes and minced garlic.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 18 oz thawed package frozen puff pastry
- 8 oz Brie cheese
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- 1 egg white
How to Make It
- Combine the apricot preserves and almonds in a bowl.
- Top the brie with the preserve mixture.
- Wrap the brie cheese in the puff pastry.
- Brush the top of the puff pastry with beaten egg white.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with a variety of crackers or sliced baguette.