- 150 g pizza dough
- 90 g tomato sauce
- 802 g mozzarella cheese for pizza
- 100 g beef
- 60 g tomatoes
- 60 g eggplant
- 50 g mushrooms
- 20 g sweet onions
- 1 PC pickle
- 60 g barbecue sauce
- parsley greens-for decoration
How to Make It
- Roll out the pizza dough into a very thin circle, grease the dough with tomato sauce, sprinkle evenly with grated cheese.
- Cut the eggplant, mushrooms and tomato slices and fry the beef on the grill.Cut the meat and vegetables into small cubes. Put the ingredients on the pizza, pour the barbecue sauce.
- Bake the pizza in the oven at 225 degrees for 15 minutes.Cut the finished pizza into portions.Lay out on each piece of sliced slices of pickles and sweet onions, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.