- 200 g flour from soft wheat varieties
- 100 ml mineral water
- 10 salt
- 15 g olive oil
- 3 g live yeast
- 10 g fresh white truffle
- ½ tsp sugar
- 80 g a paste of black truffle
- 10 ml cream 33%
- 1 clove garlic
- 2-3 ml truffle oil
- 125 g mozzarella cheese
How to Make It
- Sift flour, pour a slide on the table, in the center to make a recess.Put yeast, sugar, a little flour into mineral carbonated water and mix thoroughly. Let stand for 20-30 minutes.
- Pour the resulting mixture into the flour, knead the dough thoroughly until smooth, add olive oil during the kneading process. Form a ball from the resulting dough, cover with a damp cloth and let the dough infuse for 30 minutes at room temperature. Then hang the dough into portions of 150-200 g and leave for another hour.
- Prepare the sauce.Put in a deep bowl black truffle, white truffle, garlic, salt, pepper to taste. Beat with a blender until smooth.
- Roll out the dough with a diameter of about 13.7 inches.Put in the center of the pizza 100 g sauce, distribute the pizza mozzarella cheese, cut into pieces.
- Bake pizza in a wood oven at a temperature of 320-350. To get the pizza, lay out and cut into required number of pieces.Pour truffle oil before serving.