Incredibly delicious pork ribs in spicy frosting . The original side dish of green beans with Italian zest perfectly complement the dish a bright, flavorful colors.
- 2 kg pork ribs
- 3.5 l cold water
- 0.5 art ketchup or BBQ sauce
- 1.4 cups brown sugar (or honey)
- 3 pcs lemon (or lime)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 0.5 kg green beans
- onions (1pc) and herbs to decorate the dishes
- pepper optional
How to Make It
- Remove the foil from the ribs. To do this: pry off the plug end of the film and holding a paper towel to gently remove the film. In a saucepan, dissolve salt in water and omit the meat. From calculation 3,5 tbsp of salt per 3.5 liters of water. Put the saucepan on the fire. Once the water starts to boil, reduce the heat without bringing to a boil and cook at a temperature of 95ºC for 20 minutes.
- While cooking meat, cook the sauce for grilling. Mix ketchup, sugar, lemon juice (2.5 lemon), 1 tsp salt and pepper to taste. Stir the sauce until the sugar is dissolved. Ribs take out and a good dry with paper towel. It is important to remove excess moisture. After apply a liberal amount of sauce on both sides (use ½ of the sauce).
- On pre-heated grill to put the chops and cook 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally and lubricating the second half of the sauce. Ribs ready to shift on a dish and leave for another 10 minutes. Important: while cooking on the grill, open the air regulator by half. Side Dish
- To boil green beans steamed until semi cooked, about 10 minutes. To make the sauce: mix the minced garlic with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Beans to shift into a bowl, prisolit, optional pepper, pour the sauce and stir.
- Ribs cut lengthwise. Serve with beans, garnished with thinly sliced rings of onion and greens. Bon appetit!