These are the best ribs you have ever tasted, they are so juicy and flavorful that they don’t even need a sauce. Create a beautiful dish for a festive lunch or dinner with family in just 45 minutes.
- 2 kg pork ribs
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey 4 tbsp wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- beam dill
- a bunch parsley
- a bunch cilantro
- 1 PC onion, 1 PC Bulgarian pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Marinate pork ribs in olive oil, wine vinegar, soy sauce and honey. Add salt, pepper. Leave for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 250ºC. Put the meat on a baking sheet and put bake for 30 minutes.
- Prepare a spicy mixture of meat. Chop the greens, garlic and ginger. 1/3 greens set aside, need it for garnish.
- Mix in a bowl the greens, garlic, ginger, olive oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- While the meat is cooking, prepare the garnish. Cut bell pepper strips, onion half-rings.
- Heat a pan with olive oil. Fry the peppers with the onions over high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then reduce the heat to low, pour soy sauce, olive oil, add the remaining herbs, salt and black pepper. Stir and cook another 1 minute.
- 5 minutes before the meat is cooked, brush it spicy mixture of herbs with garlic and ginger. Bon appetit!